Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Snack Time!

 
Tonight after dinner (which was a combination of stuff just thrown together) I had a chai tea latte mixed with 1/2 cup almond milk. Let me say this stuff is delightful and only has 6g of sugar! I just recently discovered chai tea at a small coffee shop while on a trip to Pittsburgh with my good friend Stephanie. I got a pumpkin spice chai tea which was great but I'm sure it had tons of sugar and at least 150 calories.


I bought this from Kroger in the tiny health food section and its my new favorite. Only 30 calories, mixed with almond milk for a total of 70 calories of deliciousness!

Along with my tea I had a "Kind Nuts & Spices Bar. These are great and this one has 10g of protein and 5g of sugar! I think I did good tonight :)


Do you have a favorite tea flavor or protein bar and if so where do you get them?? I love trying new products!

No comments:

Post a Comment