Friday, November 16, 2012

12 Long Hours

Today I work 12 hours so I will be posting more tomorrow on my day.  Last night I packed lunches for my husband and I, which took a while. We went to dinner so I didn't have any leftovers :(
There is always so much prep when packing snacks, lunch, and even dinner sometimes when I work 12 hours. And I'm even going to try and work out tonight. We'll see how that goes at 8:30 pm!
Hopefully there won't be too much junk food at work today :)
Last night's packing consisted of two little animals lurking for food....



This morning I had a chai tea latte with almond milk to take on the road to work. And I also packed up some oatmeal, low sugar, peanut butter of course, and whipped up a couple egg whites super quick!



Also, I wanted to let you guys know that Heavenly Frosted Cupcakes is having a thanksgiving special!:
TODAY (Friday) is the last day to order your THANKSGIVING SPECIAL!
Dozen Cupcakes featuring:
3 Pumpkin
3 Sweet Toasted Pecan (AWESOME if you like pecan pie)
3 Chocolate Indulgence
...
3 Holiday Confetti
$17
No Flavor Substitutions PLEASE
This special is only good for pre-order pick ups on Tuesday, November 20th & Wednesday, November 21st


 




1 comment:

  1. Friend Admirer Loving MomNovember 16, 2012 at 1:24 PM

    Love your reminders on clean eating and life style.
    Have a great day at work.

    ReplyDelete