This is what mine looked like :) Of course topped with peanut butter. And I went back for seconds :)
I used smart balance chunky peanut butter. I love the taste! And you can easily find it at Kroger.
During my breakfast I thought my pups would be going crazy but they were actually very behaved. Jackson likes to stare at the sun spot. I dont know if he knows what to do with it?! So cute. While Lily just laid by the back door wondering when she was going to get to dig some more holes in the back yard!
After breakfast I got myself ready for the gym. I got my preworkout together. Just mixed with water. It makes me feel pumped for my workout!
At the gym today we did back and shoulders. I work out with my sister and a friend she works with at the jail. They are both beasts! Our workout consisted of the following:
1. Assisted pull ups- 3 sets of 4 (and by assisted I mean Lagemen holding our feet because the real assisted pull ups machine was broke so it was very hard. I could only do 3 sets of 4).
2. Shoulder raises- 3 sets of 10 : 10 lbs
3. Pull downs- 3 sets of 10 : 55 lbs
4. Shoulder Press- 3 sets of 10 : 20lbs (I tried a set with 25lbs but it was very hard)
5. Seated Rows- 3 sets of 10 : 60 lbs (my back was very sore today so I took it easy with the weight)
6. Standing Rows- 3 sets of 10 : 40 lbs
7. Bent over Rows 3 sets of 10 : 40 lbs
I threw in some abs here and there also :)
Elliptical for one mile.
The end. WHOO what a workout today! After my workout I chugged my protein shake which was delicious! UMP protein is so good! The cookies n cream is my favorite!
For lunch I met my mom at Bellevue Bistro. Such a cute little place for breakfast/brunch/lunch. Their menu is awesome, especially on the weekends. My friends and I discovered it during our running group training. I had the "Cleveland Salad." It had chicken, golden raisins, sunflower seeds, apples, and 2 friend egg whites on top! SO GOOD! If your every in the Northern Ky/Cincy area, you have to try it out.
For my snack- since Im already hungry again, Im going to have a luna bar- blueberry, which is my favorite!! With a clementine.
Now off to do some laundry. Tonight my husband Eric and I are having date night. Just to get out of the house for a little while. More to come!
Question of the Day:
What is your favorite place for breakfast/lunch in your area? Do you ever get eggs on your salads?