Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Eve

 
Tonight's Leg/Chest/Abs Workout:
 
Single Leg kickback on cable machine- 3 sets of 10
Superset 10-15 squats with 20lb weight
 
Incline Chest Press 3 sets of 10 - (I used 25lb dumbbells but use whatever weight you can do 3 sets of 8-10 with.)
Superset with Chest Flys 3 sets of 10- 10lbs
 
Leg Press 3 sets of 10
Calf raises 3 sets of 30
Walking lunges with 10lb plate overhead 3 sets of 20
 
Seated Chest Press Machine 3 sets of 10- I used 60lbs
Superset with Leg Extension 3 sets of 10
 
Lying Chest Press Machine
I did 4 sets: 12,10,8,6
Go up in weight by 5-10 lbs each time
 
ABS
3 Rounds- Try to do 10-15 each time
 
Punch abs on ball- 8lbs dumbbells
Standing oblique crunches with 25lb plate
 
 
Straight Leg Abs
 
abs abdominals exercises photos
 
Alternating Leg Lift with 8lb medicine ball
 
 
 
 
I'm spending a lot of my evening cooking for the big day tomorrow. One thing I am making is "Pumpkin Crunch" I got the recipe from my friend Jenna so I decided I would try it!
 
Jenna's Pumpkin Crunch
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ingredients:
 
15oz. pure pumpkin
12 oz. evaporated milk
3 eggs
1.5 cups of sugar
1tsp cinnamon (I added a little extra)
1/2 tsp salt
 
1 box yellow cake mix
1/2 cup chopped pecans (I used about a cup)
2 sticks butter
 
Mix first 6 ingredients into a bowl
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Pour into 9X13 inch pan
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sprinkle dry cake mix over mixture
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sprinkle chopped pecans on top. Melt butter and drizzle over nuts.
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
And you are done!
 
Top with whipped cream!
 
Smells so good I want to eat it now but I have to wait until Thanksgiving! I cant wait to dig in.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment