Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sweet Saturday

Finally a Saturday off!  I woke up a little early, due to the dogs crying, and had breakfast which was a bowl of Honey Almond Flax Cereal with Almond milk.  I love cereal. 3/4 cup has 10gof  protein and 11g of fiber!
 
After Breakfast I made my preworkout shake and packed my protein powder to drink after the gym.
 
 
  I missed a couple days at the gym this week so I did triceps and legs followed by 20 minutes on the elliptical.
 
Triceps and Legs Workout:
(weight may vary depending on your gym)
 
Assisted Tricep Dips on Dip machine: 3 sets of 10 : 50 lbs
 (less weight the harder it is)
Tricep Cable Pushdown:  3 sets of 10 : 75lbs
Tricep Cable Kickback: 3 sets of 10 each arm : 25 lbs
Skull Crushers: 3 sets of 10 : 25-30 lbs
Seated Tricep Extension: 3 sets of 10 : 20lbs
 
Single Leg Lunge on Bench: 3 sets of 10 : 20lb dumbbells
One Legged Cable Kickback: 3 sets of 10 each leg : 25 lbs
Squats: 3 sets of 10 : Holding 25lb plate
Leg Extension: 3 sets of 10 : 180lbs- super set with 30 calf raises
 
 
I'm made chili today, yum! We will prob eat it for dinner and all weekend.
I usually just wing it when I make chili depending on what I have in the house. I typically make mine with Laura's Lean ground beef. This was on sale and I had to use it by today.
 
I browned the meat and added garlic and half of an onion
 
I love my pampered chef chopper, but Lily hates it. She barks and goes crazy every time I use it!
 
I also added chili powder, paprika, salt and pepper, oregano, garlic powder, and crushed red pepper flakes. Of course I didn't measure ;)
 
I put it all in the crock pot while Eric and I ran some errands. I needed some items to make a few things for thanksgiving!
 
 My favorite thing that we bought was honey crisp apples. They are so good.
 
After much talk we finally stopped at Wendy's to eat. I had a grilled chicken sandwich without the mayo, with iced tea. I also snagged a few french fries from Eric ;) I've eaten pretty good all week so I didn't care.
 
 ;)
 
I really wanted a cupcake from ANYWHERE....But Eric didn't go for that. He's not a sweets person like me. Oh how I love carrot cake!
 
 
Next week I will definitely be eating a few treats here and there- within moderation of course.
 
Later I decided I would eat one of those apples. "I guess I'll just finish it" was my thought when I reached for the almost empty jar of peanut butter. I think I went through the whole thing in one week.
 
Jackson wanted some too - as he jumped up to my lap.
 
It was warmer so I took Lily for a walk. Jackson isn't too good with the leash yet.
 
 
I also enjoyed a nice cup of hot chocolate
 
 
I found this picture:
And it made me want oatmeal immediately. I love breakfast, it is my favorite meal of the day!
 
 
 
Fitsugar.com explains how oatmeal is good for your digestive tract. Fresh fruit contains antioxidants and fiber so by adding these to your oatmeal you can flush toxins from your body. To see how you can liven up your oatmeal in a healthy way please visit FitSugar
 
 
Question of the Day:
What is your favorite thing for breakfast?

No comments:

Post a Comment